Monday, February 17, 2014

Interview By Jeremy Pena






















Name: Shanna Bradford slb241@txstate.edu
Transfer Student
From: San Antonio

1:     The university has a record enrollment of 35,568 students last semester. How has this increased enrollment affected you?

 "It actually hasn't because I just started in the fall and I was unaware of it, it was already huge. I really didn't notice the increase. This semester my classes are at different times and I have noticed some definite differences. It's best to bring you're lunch if you want to eat between classes, I learned that one the hard way. It's a huge campus, a lot bigger than I expected."


2.     Should the university continue to grow?

"If it continues to grow at that rate there definitely need to be expansion plans already in place so there's not that congestion problem with traffic."


3: What do the minorities rate of the university say about Texas State?

"I think it's awesome. I think its really cool, people should be getting to know everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment