Monday, February 17, 2014

Interview by Perras Benford




Source: Brigitte Menard 
BRIEXBEE@aol.com



















1.     The university has a record enrollment of 35,568 students last semester. How has this increased enrollment affected you?
"I like it, I think it's a good thing. The bus is too crowded though, I mean it literally broke down because it was so crowded."

2.     Should the university continue to grow?
 Yes, for sure it should continue to grow. Hopefully more students means more privileges like better options for food, buses, and things like that. 

3.     Did the size of the university influence your decision to come here?
Yes. I wanted a real college experience. I liked that there are people everywhere. People hanging out at the river, at the square, and around campus.

4.  What is your major?
Double major in Dance and Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment